Walrus is available on Github here.
Once you have downloaded it, just put it on your server/local server and go to your project url.
The Walrus configuration will be shown and will ask you to configure a RDBMS:
- RDBMS : MySQL / SQLite / PostgreSQL / CUBRID
- Database : Your database name
- Hostname : localhost, your_ip, your_domain_name, ...
- User : Your RDBMS user name
- Password : Your RDBMS user password
Then it will ask you two things :
- Templating : Template Engine you want to use, we support Smarty, Haml and native PHP.
- Environment : In which environment you want to make your project at this time.
If you want to change few things later, you can still make changes in config/config.php .